While you may already know how to reset your Google password on your desktop, you will probably not have an idea how you can do the same on an Android device - and if it is even possible.
Forgetting the password of your Google account is something that happens with everyone at one point of time. If you that has happened with you and you would like to reset your password but you just don’t have access to your desktop then worry not as the password can also be reset using your Android device.
Your Android device is capable of helping you reset your Google password and the following guide shows exactly how you can do that.
In the following steps, what you will do is use a browser on your device to access Gmail’s website and then follow the password recovery instructions.
1. Open a browser, such as Google Chrome, on your Android device and head over to the Gmail website - https://gmail.com.
2. When the site opens, enter in the email address whose password you have forgotten and move forward.
3. On the following page, you will be asked to enter the password for your account to log-in. At this point, tap on the link that says Forgot password and it will take you to the password recovery page.
4. On the password recovery page, you will be given multiple options to reset your password. If you had added a phone number to your account, you can use it and Google will send an OTP to your phone which you can use to reset your password.
In my case, I get the following screen that asks me to enter the last password I remember.
5. Just keep following the instructions on your screen and you should be able to reset your password.
At the end, you will have successfully reset your Google account’s password using your Android device. Keeping track of all your passwords is a pain, and sometimes you just forget or misplace one. In this case, a Password Recovery Bundle will come in handy if you unfortunately forgot your password for or Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, PST, Outlook, Outlook Express, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, PDF, IE Browser, SQL, Email, online websites, etc.
Download SmartKey All-in-one Password Recovery Bundle:comments powered by Disqus